Thursday 9 August 2012

It has been some time since I turned to the blog - not a lot to say. Have been busy chasing up the non-payers and still a few trickling in although it looks as though a number of members have just disappeared - letters not sent back 'gone away' just, well, nothing! Perhaps when the Newsletter doesn't arrive in October I will hear something.

In my last post I mentioned the episode of 51 Degrees South featuring Samantha Brownlee was due on 6th August - it will now be published on August 13th.

I may have mentioned a request for a Falkland Islands Association tie - well, we now have them in stock - they were delivered yesterday. We will sell them to members at £9 + £2 post and packing.  Cheque to Falkland Islands Association and orders to me at 6 St Annes Road, Shrewsbury, SY3 6AU

No comments:

Post a Comment